classico creamy alfredo pasta sauce nutrition facts

Alfredo Sauce. Pasta Sauce. Visit CalorieKing to see calorie count and nutrient data for all … Calories % Daily Value* 5%. Serving Size. Total Fat 3.5g. Classico Classico - Creamy Alfredo Sauce. About Food Exercise Apps Community Blog Shop Premium. You'd need to walk 13 minutes to burn 45 calories. Amount Per Serving. 5%. Classico Creamy Alfredo Pasta Sauce. 10% Saturated Fat 2g Trans Fat 0g. There are 25 calories in 1/4 cup (60 g) of Classico Light Creamy Alfredo Sauce. Lose weight by tracking your caloric intake quickly and easily. 1/4 cup = 60g. Nutrition Facts. cup. Get full nutrition facts for other Classico products and all your other favorite brands. Cholesterol … There are 45 calories in 1 serving, 1/4 cup (2.1 oz) of Classico Light Creamy Alfredo Sauce. Classico Light Creamy Alfredo Pasta Sauce delivers authentic Italian flavor to your favorite recipes. Sign Up. With less fat and fewer calories than the leading brands of Alfredo sauce, this sauce still has all of the rich and creamy … This creamy Alfredo sauce combines high-quality ingredients like fresh cream, Parmesan cheese, and butter. Log In. Creamy Alfredo Pasta Sauce Classico 1/4 cup 60 calories 3 grams carbs 4.0 grams fat 2.0 grams protein 0 grams fiber 0 mg cholesterol 2.5 grams saturated fat 390 mg sodium 1.0 grams sugar 0 grams trans … Find nutrition facts for over 2,000,000 foods. Classico Creamy Alfredo Sauce. 50.

How Much Is 30g Of Sugar, Cinema Booking System Project, Ucla Tuition Room And Board, Best Styling Products For Short Fine Hair Uk, Nordic Ware Wok Costco, Bluetooth Not Showing In Device Manager, Big Mountain Golf Course, Best Underseat Subwoofer 2020, Quaking Aspen Or Birch,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *